This Spanish course is specifically designed for flight attendants. Speaking Spanish is becoming very important for flight attendants and other airline employees with direct customer contact as it enables you to give better service to your Spanish speaking passengers and may even be of vital importance in emergency situations.
The main objective is to build the student’s vocabulary in the field of airline industry and Spanish language skills. This Spanish course covers many different topics that are relevant and vital for the successful execution of the profession, such as in-flight-announcements, emergency instructions, information about delays and changes of destination, specific vocabulary related to weather conditions, aviation, in-flight-service, catering onboard, onboard selling techniques, reservations and booking, emergency situations, check-in and boarding, safety on board regulations, take-off and landing instructions, passenger service and inquiries during the flight and general day to day airline work, cultural and geographical information on Spanish-speaking destinations.
Price: 349 euros
- 10 private classes online (50 min.)
- Qualified native Spanish teachers
- Including learning materials & cerfiticate
- Study in your own pace and time from any location
- Levels: A1-C2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, as well as the guidelines of Instituto Cervantes).